So I recently tweeted in my twitter account that I’ll be posting a blog with regards to my 100th tweet which is about me “Wanting to Marry a BS Accountancy Graduate.”
For starters, I don’t really know how this came about but let’s just say that a part of me wants to marry an accountancy graduate. Listed below is a few reasons why:
- I want to marry a girl that has at least the closest similarities to my mom and being an accountancy graduate definitely is close to my mom(since my mom’s an accountancy graduate duh.)
- I don’t want to marry a girl with the same course as me for unknown reasons
- I want someone in life who can totally balance money since I myself can’t.
- Accountancy students I know are awesome, if not okay.
- Back when I was in high school (except during the second half of my 4th year), I had this mission to be a CPA to fulfill my mom’s legacy.
- Currently, I’m dumbfounded by the fact I chose BS Psychology over BS Accountancy, well yeah I’m satisfied with Psychology but I just thought, was my reason for choosing Psychology that solid like my reason for being addicted to Accountancy back then?
Anyway, those reasons are rather simple right? You probably are shruggin’ your shoulders right now saying… “No dude, you should’ve totally went to Accountancy!” but here I am, still studying BS Psychology in my crappy school. I can’t do anything to make a move as of late ‘cause I made a pact with my mom that I would graduate with my current course but hey, it would be totally nice to have a girl that would fulfill at least the dream of my mom :)